Camp Whitley Board Members
Making Memories for a lifetime!
Camp Whitley Board Members Bios
- My husband and I have 3 grand daughters going to camp this year. For the past 3 years we have brought ice cream and cookies for all the campers and counselors on Wednesday night before movies. Please let me know if ok to do so again this year. I would like to do it this Wednesday, we know Xander. How many total? And what time to drop off? The last 2 weeks of camp are the other weeks we would like to do it.
- I am currently a elementary school teacher here in Columbia City. As a child, I attended Camp Whitley for 7 summers. Those weeks were the absolute highlight of my summer so I went on to be a counselor for 4 summers after that. I thrilled that I’m able to be a part of the Camp Whitley Board to help keep camp growing and to keep the traditions alive.
- Owner of bvz painting since 1995. I got involved because I live next door & love the sights & sounds of the camp & kids having fun my children & now my grandkids get to go to camp. Born in south bend & work at Notre Dame ushering football games
Tony & Jennifer Romano
- My wife Jennifer and I have three children that have attended camp, two of which have gone on to be counselors at camp and the other is still going to camp. We love camp as a family and want to see it keep going long into the future. I am an engineer for Zimmer Biomet and Jennifer is the Executive Director at the Whitley County Chamber of Commerce. Caring for camp is passion for everyone in the family.
- Lifelong resident of Whitley County and currently a salon owner in Columbia City. Attended all eight years as a camper and went on to serve as a Counselor and Cook. Humbled to be able to be a part of the board and help camp grow and deliver great memories for campers for years to come.